was called to order at 1816 hours by the Association President, CW3R James with
the Pledge of Allegiance. The President
declared a quorum was present. The
meeting was held at the
Secretary’s Report: The minutes of the 14 April 2004 meeting were approved by members present.
No Treasurer's Report - Treasurer was absent
1. Medals information was presented and passed to CW3R Joe Gill for review.
2. The President asked members if they had completed and sent in the WOA survey. He urged all members who have not to fill them out and send them in to USAWOA.
Vice President's Report:
Sent our Golf Tournament flyer to
One golf team from
3. Publicity material has been sent out to various media and organizations asking for their donations.
4. No movement regarding the JrROTC medal program.
9 Jul 04 at 0700,
6. Stated that he is revising the Chapter Newsletter to provide more information.
Davis-Monthan AFB has Space A once a month to
3. Everyone was urged to talk to businesses about a donation of products or sponsor a hole for $50.00. We presently have 5 Hole Sponsors.
4. CW5R Baiocchetti reported that CW3R Mike Turner will be the Web Master for the Chapter and will develop the site in preparation for the 2005 Annual Meeting of the Members.
CW3R Bill Keller reported that he has talked with a florist in town to
prepare a wreath for the Memorial Day presentation at the grave of a deceased
Warrant Officer. The wreath laying will
be held at the
2. Motion was made by CW3R Bill Keller and seconded by CW2R Bob Doak to authorize the purchase of a memorial wreath for approximately $80.00. Motion was passed.
3. CW3R Keller announced that there will be a June 4th Memorial Day Dinner commemorating
the June 6, 1944 "D" Invasion. Anyone interested in attending are asked to contact Bill Keller.
4. Motion made by CW3R Ted Cogut, seconded by CW2R Bob Doak to have the June 9th meeting again at the Michel Angelo Restaurant, pending availability. Motion passed.
Adjournment: CW2R Doak made a motion that the meeting be adjourned. Motion was seconded by CW3R Gill and passed by members present. The meeting of the Fort Lowell-Apache Chapter was adjourned at 1845 hours.
Vincent A. Baiocchetti, Jr., CW5R
Secretary, Ft. Lowell-Apache Chapter, WOA