29 October 2004
was called to order at 1810 hours by the Association President, CW3R
James. The President declared a quorum
was present. The meeting was held at the
Michelangelo Restaurant in
Secretary’s Report: Motion made by CW3R Turner, seconded by CW3R Gill to approve the minutes of the 13 September 2004 meeting. Motion approved by members present.
Treasurer was absent, no report.
President's Report: CW3R Ron James
Vice President's Report: CW3R Joe Gill
1. Mr. Gill reported that he had attended the Annual meeting and reviewed some of the highlights of the week.
2. Has been asked by the Western Regional Director to serve as Deputy Director, which he will do.
3. Our new Director has said that he will be at all Western Region Chapters at least once during the next two years.
1. Mr. Baiocchetti reported on the 2004 AMM and the new officers of the Association:
President - CW4R Roy Valiant
Vice President - CW4 Gary Nisker
Secretary - CW5 John Hinkle
Western Regional Director - CW4R Harry Wilson
2. CW3R Turner met with the Tucson Convention Bureau and they gave him a book which reviews a multitude of issues to consider when running a convention.
Also, he saw some leather coasters for $.97 each that we might consider.
He also reminded us that our Chapter web site is: http://usawoa-ftlowell-apache.org
3. Major Robert DeWitt,
President, CW5R Vincent A. Baiocchetti, Jr.
Vice President CW3R Joseph C. Gill
CW3R Turner made a motion that the meeting be adjourned. Motion was seconded by CW3R Gill and passed by members present. The meeting of the Fort Lowell-Apache Chapter was adjourned at 1910 hours.
meeting of the Ft. Lowell-Apache Chapter will be at 1800 hours, 8 November 2004
at Michelangelo Restaurant in
Vincent A. Baiocchetti, Jr., CW5R
Secretary, Ft. Lowell-Apache Chapter, WOA