Fort Lowell-Apache Chapter
United States Warrant Officers Association
13 June 2005
The meeting was called to order at 1802 hours by the Chapter President, CW5R Baiocchetti. The President declared a quorum was present. The meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Secretary’s Report: Motion made by CW3R Gill, seconded by CW3R Huggins to approve the minutes of the 9 May 2005 meeting. Motion approved by members present.
Savings Account Balance as of 31 May 05 was $ 25.78Checking Account Balance as 31 May 05 was $ 1038.12
Motion made by CW3R Gill and seconded by CW2R Willfong to accept the Treasurer's Report pending audit. Motion passed.
President's Report: CW5R Baiocchetti
1.Reported that W O A president Roy Villiant approved the web site and Electronic store for use by our chapter.
2. Our request to Desert Diamond Casino for $ 500.00 dollar donation to sponsor the Presidents reception was turned down.
Vice President's Report: CW3R Joe Gill
1. The annual golf tournament had a good turnout. Big thanks to our President for all of his hard work and the other members.
1. The July 2005 AMM meeting will be moved to 13 August 2005.
1. The Southern California Chapter of WOA will be buying 12 JROTC Medals a year for the San Deigo JROTC program.
2. Motion was made by CW3R Gill to establish a JROTC scholarship from the battalion at Flowing Wells High School. The recepient had to be entered in ARMY ROTC in a college or Military Academy Second by CW3R Schmid.
An. Amendment was proposed by CW3R TURNER to drop the Military Academy. Second by CW4R Lindamood. The Amendment was passed by members present. Then the motion was passed by members present.
3. The traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall will be at Southland Cemetery 17 Nov. 2005
CW3R Gill made a motion that the meeting be adjourned. Motion was seconded by CW3R Huggins and passed by members present.
The meeting of the Fort Lowell-Apache Chapter was adjourned at 19:44.hours.
The Next meeting of the Ft. Lowell-Apache Chapter will be at 1800 hours, 11 JULY 2005 at Michelangelo Restaurant in Oro Valley.
Harold L.Lindamood CW4R
FT. Lowell-Apache Chapter, USAWOA