Fort Lowell-Apache Chapter
United States Warrant Officers Association
9 May 2005
The meeting was called to order at 1800 hours by the Association President, CW5 Baiocchetti. The meeting was held at the Michelangelo Restaurant in Oro Valley, Arizona. The President declared a quorum was present.
Secretaryís Report: Motion made by CW2R COGUT, seconded by CW3R TURNER to approve the minutes of the 11 APRIL 2005 meeting that was sent by E-Mail. Motion approved by members present.
Savings Account Balance as of 30 APRIL 05 $ 25.72 EXPENSE ROTC Medals $493.75
Checking Account Balance as 30 APRIL 05 $ 1038.12 Golf Postage $17.90
Motion made by CW3R GILL and seconded by CW2R COGUT to accept the Treasurer's Report pending audit. Motion passed.
President's Report: CW5R Baiocchetti
1. A letter was sent Jerry V. Procter to be the speaker for Professional day at the AMM.
2. We are looking for more gifts and receiving some for are annual golf tournament.
Vice President's Report: CW3R Joe Gill
1. All WOA merchandise of the Western Region will be on the Western Region web site.
1. Need to pay CW3R James for mailing out the ROTC medals to national for $ 1.75. Motion was
made by CW2R Wilfong to pay bill. Second by CW2R Cougut. Motion was passed.
2. We are still look for golf teams, Gifts ,Hole sponsors and volunteers to work at the course.
3. The AMM 2005 online Registration System being worked by CW3R Turner was approved by
the National EXCOM on 20 April 2005 . The AMM 2005 Online Registration System is being
sponsored by CW3R Turnerís consulting company, Shamrock Electro Optics ( SEO ) of Tucson AZ.
When all is said and done, SEO will have saved the chapter approximately $ 3000 Dollars.
1. Their will be a 2005 AMM planing meeting Sat. 9 JULY at the Double Tree Hotel.
2. The Flowing Wells JROTC CADETS Presented the Colors at the opening of the new MARANA
3. CW3R Gill gave a talk about Recruiting members for WOA and some of the ways to do it.
4. We had some guests at the meeting, CW4 Bill and Susanne Whealy from FT Huachuca. Bill is an
active Army Reservist from Illinois who is instructing at Ft. Huachuca and is the President- Elect
of the Arizona Silver Chapter. Evidently they have fallen in love with Sierra Vista and are in the
process of building a new home that they will live in after he retires from this activation.
CW3R GILL made a motion that the meeting be adjourned. Motion was seconded by CW3R
TURNER and passed by all members present. The meeting of the Fort Lowell-Apache Chapter
was adjourned at19:12hours.
The Next meeting of the Ft. Lowell-Apache Chapter will be at 1800 hours, 13 JUNE 2005 at Michelangelo Restaurant in Oro Valley.
Harold L.Lindamood CW4R
FT. Lowell-Apache Chapter, USAWOA